The Skyrim Patch is now out for Playstation 3 users in Europe and it will soon be out in the United States. The Patch addresses a number of problems userâ€™s have since the release of the game. PC and Xbox 360 userâ€™s will get the patch on November 30th.
Here are the issues being fixed in Skyrim:
- UPDATE 1.2 NOTES (all platforms unless specified)
- Improved occasional performance issues resulting from long term play (PlayStation 3)
- Fixed issue where textures would not properly upgrade when installed to drive (Xbox 360)
- Fixed crash on startup when audio is set to sample rate other than 44100Hz (PC)
- Fixed issue where projectiles did not properly fade away
- Fixed occasional issue where a guest would arrive to the playerâ€™s wedding dead
- Dragon corpses now clean up properly
- Fixed rare issue where dragons would not attack
- Fixed rare NPC sleeping animation bug
- Fixed rare issue with dead corpses being cleared up prematurely
- Skeleton Key will now work properly if player has no lockpicks in their inventory
- Fixed rare issue with renaming enchanted weapons and armor
- Fixed rare issue with dragons not properly giving souls after death
- ESC button can now be used to exit menus (PC)
- Fixed occasional mouse sensitivity issues (PC)
- General functionality fixes related to remapping buttons and controls (PC)
If any of these Issues have been stopping you from playing because you hate these bugs, Download this update and have some more fun.
Well it’s humpday and I am watching my beloved Braves go from one of the best years in a while…to literally one of the worst meltdowns in MLB history. But I know none of you care, so I won’t linger. Today we haveÂ aÂ couple of interesting gamingÂ news to talk to you about.
Firstly, there are two pieces of news about Skyrim. During an interview with PC Gamer, Bethesda stated that the the changes to gameplay in Skyrim rivaled that of Oblivion to Morrowind. This is good news because the differences between Morrowind and Oblivion are significant, so much so that Oblivion is now considered a gold standard for WesternÂ RPG’s. The visuals however, are not significantly different, the reason being that the technology hasn’t advanced as much as Oblivion to Morrowind. Let’s just hope that the facial animation made the jump to the changes in gameplay…I don’t like looking at stiffs Bethesda!
The other piece of Skyrim news is that there is over 70 actors and a whopping 60,000 lines of dialogue. That’s a lot of freaking dialogue, so chances are you will recognize more than one random dude on the side of the castle.
The other piece of interesting news is that steam is being rumored to possibly coming to the 360. Now this is pure speculation, but with steam on the PS3 and having the ability to play Portal 2 with Mac and PC users, it is pretty compelling for Microsoft to jump onto the wagon.
Well the Braves just lost in classic Braves fashion, the Red Sox just lost in classic Red Sox fashion and the Yankees just lost in classic Yankees fashion…god this is a crazy year!